
1 de agosto de 1997
Nueva Orleans, Luisiana
Mide 1,63 m
Tal Anderson es una prueba de que el talento y el esfuerzo está por encima de cualquier condición. Al año de nacida fue diagnosticada con un trastorno de aprendizaje y recién a los quince años se enteró de su condición de autista.
When I was younger, I couldn’t express myself very well, especially socially, so I found tools to help me. When I was really young, I would write scripts, and insert myself into scenes with my favorite TV characters, and then act out all of the parts. When I got older, I started acting to help me with socialization – because I was solitary, and a homebody, and I didn’t have a lot of friends. My parents hired an acting coach to just practice navigating normal situations that teenage girls find themselves in, like trying on clothes, meeting new people, or talking about their day, etc. Learning how to react to unknown situations really helped me feel more comfortable about feeling awkward about things I hadn’t experienced. It also in a way, gave me the feeling of having experience in a situation, which helped my confidence and self-esteem. Going through these exercises got me interested in the process of acting. I learned to look at every scene to find the familiar areas, and focus on the things that I had in common with the character. That basically gave me a formula for my actual life, also, and I began to feel more confident.
Se graduó como la mejor de su promoción de Bachelor of Science en Film en Full Sail University y se marchó con su gata Winifred a trabajar a Los Angeles como aprendiz de editoria de video.
I’m an actor first and identify that way, but I also have a Bachelor of Science in film, and not only produce my own films, but also work as a freelance video editor when I’m not on set.
Entre 2019 y 2021 protagonizó (así como participó en el guion y la dirección) de la serie Wild, Wild, West Hollywood, como una de las dos personas neurodivergentes que intentan abrirse paso en el mundo de las audiciones.
Fotograma de Wild, Wild, West Hollywood © Violet Sky Media
También el 2019 y 2021 participó en la serie Atypical como una extrovertida chica autista que integra un grupo de apoyo al que también asiste el prota (Keir Gilchrist). Con Jennifer Jason Leigh, Jack Haven, Michael Rapaport, Jenna Boyd, Sara Gilbert, Michael Rady y Eric McCormack.
Fotograma de Atypical © Exhibit A, Sony Pictures Television
Estuvo en dos episodios de la serie As We See It como parte del entorno de una chica autista que se va a vivir con dos personas neurodivergentes. Con Joe Mantegna y Steven Culp.
En Atypical conoció al ilustrador Michael Richey White, con quien colaboró para publicar su libro infantil Oh, Tal! Not Today en 2024. Es el primero de una serie (el 2026 se lanzó el segundo).
When I was a kid, I felt really misunderstood and confused by the world, and I couldn’t explain myself to people because I didn’t speak until I was almost four years old. We decided to collaborate on these books, because we wanted to create them for kids like our younger selves, and other kids who feel confused, misunderstood or ignored. We wanted the main character Tal to represent every one of those kids past, present, and future, no matter who they are or why they feel misunderstood, whether it’s because of disability, neurodiversity, personality or identity.
Oh, Tal! Not Today
Su fama saltó por los cielos con su papel en la premiadísima serie de HBO The Pitt. Es Becca King es una joven autista con altas necesidades de apoyo pero también de independencia, a cargo de su hermana gemela, una doctora (Taylor Dearden) haciendo la residencia en la emergencia de un hospital de Pittsburgh. Con Noah Wyle, Patrick Ball, Katherine LaNasa, Fiona Dourif, Isa Briones, Gerran Howell, Shabana Azeez, Amielynn Abellera, Supriya Ganesh, Ned Brower, Alexandra Metz, Jalen Thomas Brooks, Sepideh Moafi, Tracy Ifeachor, Shawn Hatosy, Ernest Harden Jr., Irene Choi, Lucas Iverson, Joanna Going, Jeff Kober, Brittany Allen, Rusty Schwimmer, Tina Ivlev, Marguerite Moreau y Mackenzie Astin.
Fotograma de The Pitt © John Wells Productions, Max, R. Scott Gemmill Productions
Las puertas que está abriendo son enormes, y todo se debe a su inmenso talento, carisma y esfuerzo
2025 - ... - The Pitt (serie de TV)
2022 - As We See It (serie de TV)
2019 - 2021 - Atypical (serie de TV)
2919 - 2021 - Wild, Wild, West Hollywood (serie de TV)
VERDE: MEGARRECOMIENDO
AMARILLO: RECOMIENDO
ROJO: PASE DE LARGO
AZUL: QUIERO VERLA




No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario